Do you believe that work matters? Well, we do too. In fact, we obsess over helping people find jobs that are the right fit for them. Because where you work matters!
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit for top talent.
Glassdoor Ireland is looking for an experienced Account Executive who wants to jump in head-first and help build a company experiencing explosive growth. You will directly contribute to our high growth by calling on Small-to Medium sized companies introducing Glassdoor Ireland’s solutions for employers.
We're looking for dynamic, high performing people with 2+ years sales experience in technology and/or services over the phone and via web-based presentations. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, exceeding quotas and loves the thrill of the hunt as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities over the phone and web
- Maniacally qualify, build, and manage an accurate activity funnel
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social media interaction in a transactional environment
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using best practices
- Exceed a quarterly and annual quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2+ years of B2B business development or relevant experience selling over the phone/web
- A really strong track record of achievement preferably in B2B digital media or SaaS
- Previously trained in consultative / value based approach
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in Salesforce.com
- HR or recruiting industry experience preferred
- Degree from a top tier university
- Work with a purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member, all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 20 Paid holidays and flexible paid time off to give you time out when you need it
- Paid Healthcare for you and 90% for your family
- Pension Plan to prepare for your future
- Life Assurance and Income Protection to give you security
- Employee Assistance Program to support you when you need it
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Great central location close to public transportation
- Your choice between Mac or PC