We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our Client, a state of the art elderly care facility in Limerick city.
This is an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Care Assistant with FETAC LEVEL 5 Care of the Elderly. This is a full-time position with shifts split over a 7 day period.
- Caring, Person Centred, Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic person
- You must have completed FETAC LEVEL 5 Care of the Elderly, or be in the process of completing same
- Fluency in English both written and Oral forms is required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with risk assessments and care plans.
- Knowledge of HIQA Standards.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstration of reliability and punctuality.
- To provide quality person centered care to meet the needs of our residents.
- To promote a caring environment for our residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual wellbeing.
Call Rui Paulo 086 837 9979 for more information
How to Apply
- Apply via Web
- Call to Phone