Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You'll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Google's clients.
The Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Sales team focuses on driving business growth for our partners and clients. On this team, your priority will be to ensure the SMB segment achieves strategic goals. As part of this team, you will also undertake some project and program activities in order to identify, develop and execute specific activities that help expand the SMB business with a specific emphasis on international markets.
You will participate in research and experimenting with data-driven, scalable solutions in order to achieve business goals. You will also lead the team and project/program leads in order to develop and drive the business growth of Google’s Cloud services in the SMB segment.
In addition, you will lead a team of sales colleagues to develop and drive G Suite business growth in the SMB segment in EMEA. You will lead a team to ensure a strong operation that delivers results. You will collaborate with multiple country leaders and regional teams and report and think through both country specific and region specific data and sales strategies. You will also work cross functionally and share regional information with many stakeholders across Sales, Sales Development, Product, Support, and Marketing to optimize the customer experience and sales impact.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead a team of sales colleagues to achieve strategic goals, focusing on motivating, enabling and developing the team to be successful.
- Develop and implement best practices for your programs and markets, ensuring the team is up-to-date with the newest trends and pitches. Improve team skills through development and training. Manage the sales operation to operate at scale effectively, and provide management support and coaching.
- Identify growth projects and programs that can scale the business. Plan and implement programs and work with cross-functional stakeholders in the wider Cloud organization, including Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product, and Partnerships.
- Manage productive relationships with demand management, marketing leaders and representatives as well as our partner ecosystem in order to drive strategy and execution.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends and to inform key decisions. Communicate findings on a regular basis to all levels of management and leverage customer feedback to implement improvements to the content that we share with customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with leading teams. Experience in coaching, mentoring, people management and organization.
- Experience in the technology market and with SaaS and Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) market dynamics globally.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a scaled environment in business development, IT Sales, Marketing or Operations.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced and ambiguous team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple complex, cross functional projects with minimal guidance. Ability to translate analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, project management, interpersonal and leadership skills.