The Concept Designer role is a key creative lead position within the studio reporting directly to the Art Director.
• Work with the Art Director to help establish a consistent visual direction.
• Develop inspiring location concept art based on episodic scripts.
• Provide information to storyboards and BG Keys including rough colour passes, establishing mood and atmosphere.
• Work effectively with the Art Director so that they are aware of production concerns and issues dealing with creating concept art.
• Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule
Skills & RequirementsPERSON SPECIFICATION:
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Concept Designer.
• An excellent understanding of whole animation production process
• Exceptional drawing skills
• A broad range of drawing styles
• Excellent communication, excellent visual storytelling and written skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
• Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
• Must be open to direction
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast