Our client, a leading international financial services organisation, are recruiting for numerous Credit Analyst roles across different locations in Ireland. (Dublin, Cork, Limerick)
This is a fantastic job opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global bank. The successful candidate will be joining the Restructuring Team and will be tasked at providing appropriate credit restructuring solutions to a large customer base across SME, Personal, Corporate and Property Sectors.
- Analyse the credit and risk implications of credit proposals and make well-informed lending decisions to grow profitable business.
- Customer Relationship Management, engaging the Customer and adding value.
- To provide the highest standards in customer relationship management to a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Achieve KPI's which will include both restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers.
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified
- 2-3 years' experience of working in a lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company
- Commercial Banking experience is desirable but not a pre-requisite
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with customers in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience in arrears, asset disposal, litigation, personal, SME, corporate, commercial or property restructuring
Roles available in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Salary is negotiable