C / Java Software Developers – Belgrade – Telecoms Sector (Relocation Package)
Due to a period of continued growth that will see the company double in size this year, our client has retained InterQuest Group to augment their EMEA software development function.
This is a chance to join highly successful, well organised Agile team on an international project that’s at the very forefront of bleeding-edge technology that sits at the heart of 4G, LTE and 5G Radio.
We have excellent opportunities for Java & C software designers and developers who wish to create highly complex and incredibly important solutions.
The billions of people who use the World’s mobile phone networks every day depend upon their ability to create faultless next generation network software.
You can be assured that you will be joining a stable, highly successful organisation where every member of the team have a highly honed ethos for quality in an open forum environment.
We offer a great opportunity for those with bags of curiosity and a passion for coding, a drive for technical perfection and a deep-seated desire for continued learning.
You will enjoy effective execution and ownership of your workload.
You will be given all the tools, mentoring and support you require to make a personal impact, given the chance to learn, develop and have a lot of fun working with a team of the very best designers, developers and scrum masters all collaborating to create something very special.
You will be responsible for:
• Analysis of new feature requirements and breaking them down into user stories to be implemented
• Coding and testing of new features in mobile networks
• Participate in scrum ceremonies for the Agile team, e.g. sprint planning, retrospectives
• Mentoring less experienced team members
• Investigation and resolution of software faults in mobile networks
• Investigation and resolution of network performance issues
• Clarification of expected system behaviour
• Evolve into a team leading role for small groups of engineers as you progress your career should you so wish
In terms of experience, you will know that you are the type of person we are looking for if you have:
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, etc.)
• 4 years of experience in C, C , Java or other programming languages
• Good working knowledge of Software Design Processes and Software Testing principles
• Preferably software development experience in LTE or 3G telecoms systems or basic knowledge of Telecoms networks such as LTE, 3G or GSM
• Attention to detail with a desire to deliver high quality output
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Knowledge of UNIX like systems
• Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
• Ability to work with a technical and service-oriented team of professionals
• Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands of the organisation
• A willingness to travel internationally (occasionally)
You will receive:
• Health insurance
• Extensive technical and business training
• Possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
• One-to-One mentoring and coaching sessions with our leading engineers
• Career advancement through a structured career progression model
• Opportunity to travel internationally
• Working in newly emerging technologies
• Flexible working hours
• Subsidised and very active sports and social club
• The opportunity to get involved in our charitable and community based initiatives
Some relocation assistance will be provided to those joining the company who need to move home in order to do so.
• Return flights
• 10 days accommodation
• Work permit costs
Remuneration: DOE €28,000 - €45,000