Sandymount Hotel is next to the AVIVA STADIUM at Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4, one of the city’s most exclusive areas. Our hotel is Dublin’s largest 4 star independently owned hotel and we have 170 bedrooms, 4 conference suites, a newly renovated restaurant and bar.
We are currently looking for a Duty Manager to join our professional and enthusiastic management team in a varied and hands-on role. You will be responsible for managing the daily operation of the Hotel while on duty and ensuring that a consistently high quality service is provided to customers at all times.
Main duties include:
- To actively work with and assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the guests
- To assist with all Hotel departments when they are busy
- To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- To handle various tasks at one time while a professional and calm approach
- To have a full knowledge of the hotel and all departments within and what they consist of
- To cover Reception, Bar and Restaurant departments when required
We are looking for someone who has previous hotel management experience (particularly in the bar and restaurant areas) and with a professional, hardworking and motivated approach. A strong focus on exceeding guest and customer needs as well as an ability to work well across all departments is essential. We also require candidates with a strong command of the English language and proven ability to work under pressure, on their own initiative and have a passion for the hospitality business.
Please note that this is a full-time, permanent position involving both shift and weekend work.
Benefits - Bonus Plan - Meals on duty - Training - Parking - Further Career Development