- Responsible for all aspects of administration involving pension, investments, Life assurance products and all aspects protection needs.
- Processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance. Dealing directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate, Anti Money Laundering requirements are met and all aspects of the files are adhered to under the Consumer Credit Act.
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- Assisting in client quarterly reviews and ensuring information in gathered from Life/Investment companies in a timely manner.
- General Administration duties. e.g. scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
- A min 2 years in a similiar role
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Highly pc literate
- A min 4 years administration experience
- QFA qualification would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org