***DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS COP FRIDAY 9TH FEBRUARY***
Reporting to the Paddy Power Games Marketing Manager, you will be fully accountable for the effective execution of the Marketing Plan to all PP Games customer segments. Working with the Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering the full promotional lifecycle and promotional calendar, from conception through to the delivery to a customer. Creative thinking on how to grow revenue and customer activity will be required, along with an ability to translate ideas into action.
- Analyse and fully segment the customer segments to design & deliver effective promotions and customer communications, with support of the Performance team.
- Planning with the Marketing Manager and other Marketing Executives, deliver creative, best in class marketing campaigns through efficient and value-adding investment of a large marketing budget; covering all opportunities within the sporting calendar and the product roadmap.
- Keeping informed of competitor’s campaigns, promotions and key industry trends.
- You will be expected to break down processes to enable campaigns to go out quickly, whilst retaining a high level of quality.
- Ensure there is rigor around efficiencies of this spend and that you provide significant ROI.
- Develop, plan and implement promotions and retention campaigns in order to reduce churn and increase average revenue per user.
- Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility, taking overall ownership for a promotion from concept to execution.
- Continually analyse promo/campaign performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes.
- Responsible for the planning and targeting of customer communications, with the support of the CRM team.
- Work closely with the Games Product Manager to ensure that you have all the product and tools available to effectively market to your customer segment.
- Clearly define responsibilities with the Gaming Operations & CRM teams to ensure the efficient delivery of customer communications.
- Regularly liaise with other Marketing Execs in the Gaming team to ensure shared learning, best practises, latest techniques and consistency with marketing efforts.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities to the commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Test, learn and continually improve.
- Ensure promo material is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Drives results
- Customer focus
- Communicates effectively
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Analytical mind and ability to manage promotional risk
- A creative thinker
- Experience of managing promotional budgets
- Experience of working with remote teams and with agencies
- A passion for Gaming and maximising player values
- A strong understanding of what motivates a customer to play
- Proven track record of working within a marketing environment and owning projects from start to finish with positive measurable results
- Great people skills and tenacity
- A proactive attitude with a desire to win
- 1-2 years of customer communication marketing experience
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.