Are you an experienced General Manager or Deputy General Manager ready to step up to the next level?
Reporting to the Group General Manager, your will lead the planning and direction of the safe and efficient operation of two 3 Star properties within this large Hotel Group.
You will provide guests with a quality well maintained hotel along with a quality service at all times. To maximise on profitability by maximising on sales and keeping all costs to a minimum.
- To work in conjunction with the Group General Manager to develop a strategic business plan for the hotels
- To ensure all items on the current business plan are implemented and followed through
- To manage working diary ensuring Management presence on the property at peak times.
- To ensure that you work with the Group head office and other properties to increase sales and decrease costs where possible
- To ensure the necessary support is given to your team ensuring we operate to the very highest of standards
- To be actively involved in Sales and make sales calls to key accounts, participate in Fam Trips and show rounds and contract negotiations where applicable
- In conjunction with the central revenue and sales functions, participate in negotiating of rates with volume producers and to build up relationships with these key people
- In conjunction with the central revenue management function ensure that income is maximised throughout the hotel, through efficient yield and revenue management
- To participate in weekly revenue and sales meetings
- To ensure all internal financial control procedures are maintained per the standards set down by central finance team
- To ensure all revenue is accounted for through the proper accounting procedures
- To work with the Group HR Manager to ensure all HR policies and procedures are implemented per the staff handbook
- To work with the HR Manager to ensure training is taking place across the hotel
This position would suit a candidate with previous senior front office management experience, in a large hotel or a Deputy General Manager, with strong rooms experience, looking for their first General Manager role
- Strong fire, life and safety compliance experience
- A leader, with excellent people management skills
- Proven revenue management experience
- Must have operations experience in a similar style property
Salary Negotiable for the right candidate.
Please apply in confidence or email for more information
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel Catering & Food Retail Recruitment
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie