Our client, an expanding international company, currently require an experienced HR Consultant to support their business and take a role in supporting an Irish / overseas population from their base in Dublin, Ireland for a 6-month contract with prospect of permanency.
Working closely with other specialist HR teams and leading a small HR team the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all employee records are maintained, new hires are on-boarded correctly, leave of absence details are processed and completes HR transactions, plus country specific reporting as required.
- Advise employees and managers on matters pertaining to HR policy and resolve inquiries from employees, managers, CoEs and third parties
- Coach and support team members to deliver against SLAs
- Ensure that the background Checking process works effectively
- Ensure on-boarding processes are efficient
- Ensure the sickness and absence recording process is effective
- Ensure all changes to benefits and status are updated by team
- Ensure employee records are traced and compliant
- Develop and implement process improvement
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business and wider HR team
It is anticipated that applicants can demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Strong and broad HR Generalist experience
- Human Resource qualification
- Experience of HR shared service environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Employment Legislation and Practice
- Background in a corporate / multinational type environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Positive and ambitious nature
- Appropriate IT skills - Workday would be advantageous but not essential
- As a requirement of this role, applicants will be required to speak fluent English - additional European language skills would be interesting but not essential.
This is a 6-month contract role based full time in Dublin BUT with genuine prospect of permanency.
Salary would be in the range of €58-64k per year (pro rated)
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE