ResMed (NYSE:RMD) changes lives with award-winning medical devices and cutting-edge cloud-based software applications that better diagnose, treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other chronic diseases. ResMed is a global leader in connected care, with more than 1 million patients remotely monitored every day. Our 5,000-strong team is committed to creating the world’s best tech-driven medical device company – improving quality of life, reducing the impact of chronic disease, and saving healthcare costs in more than 100 countries.
Today is your day. At ResMed, we believe every day is a new day for groundbreaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow. We are thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier. We are constantly thinking beyond the horizon and challenging ourselves to remain visionaries of the industry we created. Every ResMed employee at every level of the organization can do extraordinary work and deliver innovation. We have always done things our own way. With integrity. With passion. With the aspiration to improve lives with our expertise. That’s why we hire the best.
IT Support Analyst
ResMed is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative products for the
diagnosis, treatment and management of respiratory disorders. ResMed’s products must comply with the regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices for the markets in which they are sold, including appropriate clinical evidence and risk management.
The ResMed IT Department is a global organisation, led by two Chief Information Officers with staff in Australia, APAC, the USA and Europe.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support (via telephone & ticket system) to onsite and Remote users in Europe
• Resolution of support calls in accordance with established Service Level Agreements
• Logging of all support calls and following up with the user to confirm resolution
• Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate and professional manner
• Maintain IT asset records in our CMDB of our new and existing hardware/software
• Installing, configuring and deploying new hardware/software
• Administration of network, faxes, IP phones, software fax
• Coordination of support requests with 3rd party vendors
• Provide Emergency on call cover when required (rare)
• Develop and maintain IT procedural/system documentation including user guides
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build strong and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in and contribute to IT projects, including cross-functional projects
• Meet all required project and document deadlines
• Occasionally travel to other offices within Europe
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Ability to work as team member
• Can do attitude
• Fluency in French or German a plus
• Customer Focused
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot problems that may arise
• Experience working with: Active Directory, AirWatch, Networking, MS Win7/10, SSCM, Cisco Call Management System, Bomgar, ServiceNow, Druva, MS Office Suite, MS 365 experience a plus