Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in cloud-based spend management, has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Workorganization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
- Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- HelpDesk Tickets (Monitor off hours via Email)
- End user instruction and training
- Respond to user inquiries
- Recommend and perform actions to correct problems
- Escalate security issues according to company policy
- Set-up, configure, upgrade, and maintain all laptops, desktops
- Own, follow-up and drive problem resolution
- Proactively monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot issues
- Perform quality assurance when required
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- At least 2 years of hands on IT Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related or equivalent experience preferred
- MAC OSX Mostly Mac Environment
- Windows desktop OS, Windows7
- Microsoft Office 365 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Google Apps: Gmail, Google Drive
- Remote access technologies (VPN, ZOOM)
- Backup technologies: Carbonite
- Basic Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, sub netting)
- Additional experience helpful:
- Jira/ Confluence Administrator
- Active Directory/ Exchange
- Symantec Endpoint Management Suite
- Works well under pressure
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment
- Energetic self-starter who shows personal initiative
- Good communication and support skills are the most important as well as being resourceful in troubleshooting and problem solving
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.