Do you want to work for the No. 1 Great Place to Work in Ireland?
At AbbVie, we work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. Our work helps people live better lives. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to be part of the team. We are always looking for talented people to join our team and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well.
We are currently sourcing a Marketing Assistant to join our commerical team in Citywest, Dublin. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Business Unit Director, Manager and Brand teams. Establishing relationships with key internal and external customers is vital for this role.Key Responsibilities include:
Administration & Finance
- Manage the administrative function of the team.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of financial systems and processes.
- Maintain budget tracker and facilitate prompt payments through the effective use of the invoice/payment system.
- Liaise between the administration team, support functions and the commercial teams to gather and communicate important information.
- Deliver effective international meetings programme through management of third party supplier.
- Process mailings and customer communications
- Participate in cross-divisional admin team and contribute to projects assigned to the team.
Understand promotional regulations based on relevant internal procedures and IPHA code of marketing practice and support the brand teams in preparing and managing compliance documentation.
Marketing & Launch Excellence
- Execute marketing tactics — assist in and/or lead the execution of specific marketing initiatives/projects.
- Work with Brand Managers to co-ordinate and execute medical education programmes, taking particular responsibility for meeting logistics, materials and providing on-site assistance where required.
- Participate in launch excellence teams including responsibility for launch readiness; LeX tools and tracker management.
- Attend and participate in brand team meetings and brand plan process as required.
- Demonstrate and develop understanding of therapeutic area, product class and profile, competitor products, the sales environment and the broader healthcare environment.
- Establish relationships with key internal and external customers
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- Strong numeric & analytical skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise
- Ability to lead projects
- Superior relationship building experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for achievement
- Motivation to learn and develop