- Work with relevant agencies (PR, Digital, Advertising) to devise / execute campaigns.
- Management of web site and all marketing collateral
- Support customer initiatives such as voice of the customer
- Help organise and attend events and exhibitions.
- Develop and execute digital demand generation plan leveraging relevant platforms covering both paid and organic.
- Provide analytics and insight on all marketing activities in particular monthly digital and campaign scorecards.
- Prepare internal, customer and staff communications and also including newsletter and service/operational updates.
- Oversight of marketing budget and associated administration/purchase orders.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the overall marketing plan and to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Conduct market research and customer surveys to assess opportunities.
- Support the Marketing Director on other key projects.
- Relevant 3rd level business/marketing qualification with minimum 2/3 years relevant marketing experience with a particular emphasis on digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role
- Ability to write content including blog posts, articles and so on to support SEO.
- Good knowledge of digital platforms
- Good technical competency including Microsoft Office applications particularly Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Google Analytics, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Marketing Automation
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014744602 for more information.