This role offers a lot of responsibility to the successful candidate working across a portfolio of brands and on a wide range of projects while developing the market position even further. This is a great opportunity to work with a market leading brand.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for brand planning, promotional strategies and project management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and producing effective marketing material with our in-house graphic design team.
- Management and direction of Local Store Marketing activities through liaison with Senior Management, Store Management and Franchisees.
- Working with external agencies and suppliers, to plan and implement promotional activities on a national level.
- New Product Development roll out.
- Managing Sponsorship requests
- Dealing with Customer Complaints
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 3 years brand experience in a marketing role
- Full driving licence
- A marketing or business related degree
- Excellent communication, presentation and IT skills
- Good commercial awareness of selling brands in competitive environments
- Previous experience in a FMCG marketing/branding environment of 3 years plus
- Proven project management experience.
TO APPLY: Please submit an up-to-date CV with Cover note quoting job title through this website, alternatively post to: HR Department, Supermac's Head Office, Ballybrit Business park, Ballybrit, Galway.