Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing EMEA, the Marketing Operations Manager, EMEA will be part of a data-driven, modern B2B marketing and demand generation team. You will build the regional processes and mechanisms to help measure, manage and optimize the regional marketing execution with the objective to drive business results. This role is crucial in managing our planning, budget, lead flow, helping to optimize our marketing investments and maintain a close partnership with sales and corporate marketing. It will require high skills and deep knowledge in sales and marketing technologies, obsessiveness in data consistency and operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to turn data into valuable insights, enjoys problem solving and making data driven decisions and recommendations.
● Collaborate with demand marketing and business development managers to build a regional lead management process, ensuring that each marketing program is measured and leads are being worked on
● Work cross-functionally to help drive success in lead management and to track and improve funnel efficiency including educating and training as required
● Work closely with the regional marketing team members to ensure campaigns and events effectively drive pipeline
● Manage the marketing database including identify data inconsistencies across sales and marketing platforms and work with team members to identify root causes and implement sound solutions: process, standards, access control, documentation, data cleansing, etc.
● Manage the regional marcom and T&E budget and ensure that we are on target
● Project Management support for planning, QBR and key transformational and process improvement projects
● Help to create processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems
● Understand strategies and executions for e-mail marketing (including HTML uploads and sending), lead scoring and all other key aspects of Eloqua functionality
● Ensure reliability and uptime of all critical marketing tools including integration, synchronization, and troubleshooting
● Manage reporting initiatives for marketing on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences to the marketing team and management audiences
● Constantly evaluate and make recommendations regarding the marketing technology stack providing inputs and building business cases in collaboration with Global Marketing Operations team to help drive lead generation goal and operational efficiency
● Work closely with global marketing operations team based in North America to create global solutions where possible
● Exceptional proficiency at learning complex software solutions
● Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously
● Experience with CRM and marketing automation solutions -Salesforce and Eloqua are preferred
● Knowledge in strategic and technical aspects of demand generation, lead generation, lead scoring and nurturing, campaign management, email marketing, and data quality
● Analytical and quantitative; enjoys using data to derive deep insights into the business
● Desire to tackle challenging and diverse tasks, strong organizational skills, work ethic and attention to detail, superior professionalism, resourcefulness and judgement
● Works well both independently and cross-functionally
● Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating any issues and management adjusting expectations
● Proven ability to learn new concepts easily
● Works well under deadlines
● Ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
Your Education & Experience:
● Typically requires work experience in B2B Marketing with a Bachelor’s degree
● Minimum of 5 years "hands-on" work experience using SFDC, Eloqua
● Experience with data cleansing, data stewardship, and data manipulation
● Experience with enterprise reporting of marketing/sales performance
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.