Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Measurement and Attribution Specialist for Northern Europe, you will be at the forefront of driving Measurement and Attribution innovation for our clients across these markets. Working closely with a highly skilled community across EMEA, you'll identify solutions that can be scaled to the Northern Europe region. Following this, you will work with local Account Managers and Industry Managers in order to pitch and implement these advanced solutions.
Within this domain, Cross-Device Measurement, Attribution, Online-to-Offline Measurement, and Tests and Experiments are focus areas that drive business at scale.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work intensively on a project basis with our clients in order to help them solve their measurement and attribution challenges. Drive business growth for our clients.
- Work closely with local Sales teams. Scale your knowledge to the local Account Team so that they can scale this further to the rest of their accounts.
- Work closely with the EMEA-wide expert knowledge community to stay updated and contribute to excellent community knowledge. Strive to constantly increase your own knowledge and the knowledge of those around you.
- Build a thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google measurement solutions to meet their marketing objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales and client-facing experience.
- Experience in presenting to clients and stakeholders, and working in multicultural, cross-functional teams.
- Relevant experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients.
- Extensive experience with running online ad effectiveness tests and experiments.
- Experience working with attribution models.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools (e.g. Adobe, SiteCatalyst, Piwik etc.).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one of the following languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish fluently and idiomatically.