We have a fantastsic new vacancy for Night Cleaner in Tara Towers Hotel, Dublin 4. We are looking for an individual who is internested in developing their career within the hotel industry.
- Ensure all lobbies and public facilities in a neat and clean condition
- Ensure all operational outlets are cleaned nightly
- To ensure all accident, incidents and suspicious occurrences are reported to the relevant people and to assist in providing all relevant backup.
- To conduct fire walks are requested
- To maintain own working area tidy and in good shape.
- To report defective materials and equipment to appropriate individuals.
- To be familiar with and adhere to all rules and regulations of the hotel with specific regard to:
- Fire procedures
- Health and safety at work
- Security regulations
- Staff Meals
- Paid Holidays
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Development Opportunities within the largest hotel group in Ireland
As Ireland’s largest hotel operator, Dalata Hotel Group successfully operate the Clayton Hotel & Maldron Hotel brands throughout Ireland & the UK, as well as managing a portfolio of Partner Hotels.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. As a company we offer unrivalled career and professional development opportunities. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognized training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees