Office Manager/ Sales & Marketing Assistant is required for a well established company based in the surrounding Blackrock area. This company have been trading over 30 years in Ireland.
The hours for this job could be 3-4 days or mornings. Rate negotiable, c €34/35k pro rata.
The companies interests are in the packaging industry, supplying Processing and Packaging solutions to a varied customer base in the food / pharm/ healthcare Industries in Ireland (north & south)
Job Title: Office Manager / Sales & Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Managing Director
Working within a small team; the purpose of the role is to devise and implement marketing programs which will generate leads for the Sales Team. Assisting to book appointments for the Sales Team, whilst also providing administrative support to the Team by managing the CRM (Dynamics) system and generating sales reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist with marketing plan in conjunction with Managing Director – eg – website, SEO, social media, advertising, PR distribution
· Assist in production of sales and marketing literature and maintain literature store.
· Manage and record all information via CRM (Dynamics)
· Customer account creation and update via CRM and Sage accounts package
· Liaise with logistics / orders desk to ensure all orders to customers are been delivered on time.
· Responsible for day to day running of a busy office – petty cash management / customer enquiries / accounts support
· General support to sales team as required, travel cover etc
· Occasional support to Managing Director and Sales Director
· Occasional travel may be required
· Good time management, planning, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
· Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
· Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer
· Able to work individually as well as part of a team
· Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· Experience of CRM dynamics and Sage accounts an advantage but not a specific requirement
· Parking onsite is available.