Operations Manager - Dublin 4* Hotel
My client, a small 4* Hotel in Dublin, is seeking an experienced and motivated Operations Manager to join their team. Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Manager will primarily be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the Hotel. To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will enjoy the prospect of working in a fast-paced, busy working environment and, ideally, have experience in a busy 4* property with a busy Conference & banqueting Operation.
- Solid Hotel management experience in a 4* Hotel environment preferably as a Senior Duty Manager or Operations Manager
- Hands on experience in Hotel operations, specifically, Food & Beverage; Conference & Banqueting and Front of House
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of commercial and financial knowledge.
- Passionate about standards and provision of excellence in hospitality
- Ability to lead and motivate a strong team of Departmental Managers and drive inclusiveness throughout the organisation
- Strong personality and ability to promote a fun through work ethos
- Ability to apply a common sense approach to problem solving and foresight to anticipate and prevent problems developing
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Impeccable leadership and management skills, a strong work ethic with emphasis on effective communication practices.
- Keen understanding of Hotel related laws and regulations including Health & Safety and Food Safety and COSHH legislation.
For more information on this role please send your CV & details to David
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more hotel jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions