Pension Claims Administrator – Customer Experience
A Pension Claims position has arisen in the Customer Experience are. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and further your experience in a vibrant and challenging life/pensions environment.
- Keying of policy information onto various mainframe systems.
- Correspond with policyholders, brokers, trustees, and consultants.
- Gain full knowledge of Pensions Products and Retirement Options.
- Calculate maturity values and issue pension quotations.
- Arrange payments on surrender or maturity of a policy ensuring Service level and CPC requirements are met.
- Set up new annuities and become familiar with tax treatment of retirement benefits.
- Answer written and telephone queries on all of the above.
- Provide policy valuations.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Strong verbal written & communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Energy, drive and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a strong customer focus delivering superior customer service
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Have a good knowledge of Pensions, including Occupational Pension schemes and their features
- Working Knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. CPC, Pensions Regulation, Anti Money Laundering)
- QFA (or working towards) or similar professional qualification
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying, please contact James Hackney in the Resourcing Team on 00 44 1782 558 019.