What impact will you make?
Deloitte has an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant with strong administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills who enjoys supporting others in a busy office environment. You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day management and support for one Partner as well as minor support to the wider team. The scope of this role is extensive and offers great opportunities to excel and fulfil your potential. An overview of the responsibilities are outlined below.
About the opportunity
As a Personal Assistant, your role will entail a variety of challenging activities including:
- Diary and calendar management
- Providing efficient administrative support to the Partner and senior members of staff
- Preparation of high quality proposals and presentations. Strong power point and word skills are essential for this role
- Organizing frequent travel arrangements including booking flights, accommodation, trains and taxis
- Coordination of travel visas and other travel documents
- Coordinating and booking client entertainment and outings for Partners
- Liaising with clients and their PA’s – developing and maintaining relationships
- Championing several internal initiatives, and providing communication and support to the wider team as goals and deadlines are set
- Collating and distributing agendas and briefing documentation for meetings and conference calls
- Coordinating and Planning monthly Global meetings across several time zones and minute taking during these meetings
- Assisting with client correspondences and administration tasks
- Processing expense claims and assisting team with client billing. Preparing and submitting expense invoices to our global firm on behalf of partners
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Advanced PowerPoint skills essential with demonstrated experience of preparing high quality presentations for distribution amongst Senior Executives
- Excellent PC skills with advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Typing skills of a minimum 65 wpm
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a PA supporting Senior Management, preferably within a professional services environment
Skills and Attributes
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality work in a timely manner
- A high level of integrity and trust with confidential information
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team
- Approachable and highly professional in manner, with all levels of staff within the organisation
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move, to Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now or contact Niamh Favier for further information.
Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000 people in Ireland. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Requisition code: 150593