Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House
now has an excellent opportunity available for a
to join our Front Office team.
To provide the guest with an efficient and friendly welcome and departure, while ensuring the department operates in an organised manner. Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
- To be familiar with the day`s business, including arrivals, departures, special requests, etc.
- To have thorough understanding of all requirements when checking-in and/or checking-out a guest (confirm booking, length of stay, package etc.).
- To offer guest services such as wake up call, newspaper, assistance with luggage etc. upon check-in
- Communicate hotel services to guests, i.e. opening and closing times and Food & Beverage outlets, advise what amenities are available e.g. bar, dinner, snacks, etc.
- Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with Company policy.
- To assist in the smooth running of the front office desk during your shift.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with regards to hours.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
- Should have previous experience in similar role.
- Will ideally have experience of OnQ or similar systems, but full training will be provided.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
We do not require the use of agencies at this time.