McDowell Purcell is one of Ireland’s leading law firms with over 130 staff. The firm has extensive expertise in the areas of Banking and Finance, Employment, Insolvency and Restructuring, Commercial Property, Renewable Energy, Data Protection, Planning and Environment, Private Client, Procurement, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Professional Regulatory and Administrative Law.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, we are recruiting a Solicitor, specialising in Litigation , to join our well established and successful Public and Regulatory Law department. This role will offer challenging, interesting and rewarding work in an innovative and progressive environment.
The successful candidate will have specific responsibility for:
- Managing and preparing cases before the superior courts, including statutory appeals, judicial review proceedings and confirmation proceedings arising from the decisions of public regulatory bodies;
- Providing advice on the identification and minimisation of litigation risk and on litigation strategy;
- Presenting cases before conduct tribunals and the superior courts;
- Drafting pleadings and/or submissions;
- Ensuring a quality and timely service is delivered to our clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- The successful candidate should have 4+ years’ relevant post qualification experience;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Advocacy experience is a distinct advantage;
- A good work ethic with a positive can do attitude and approach to work.
McDowell Purcell is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to email@example.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Manager on 01 8280600.
How to Apply
- Call to Phone
- Apply via Email