Job Code 379
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
We are looking for a competent and self-driven System Administrator who will be able to
- Configure, implement, upgrade, and maintain the network infrastructure
- Performance tuning, capacity planning and troubleshooting of Infrastructure
- Provide technical support to internal customers
- Administration of Linux and VM Environment
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration Active Directory, Domain Controllers
- Administration of Wireless Networks (Cisco Meraki)
- Administration of PC’s including Linux and Microsoft
- Develop documentation and flowcharts on I.T. Processes
- Perform troubleshooting and repair work at a hardware and software level
- Assist with and work with others to support resolutions
- Administration of Data Storage and backups
- In depth experience of firewalls, switches and routers
- IP routing LAN, VLAN, WLAN, IPsec, OpenVPN, SSH, SNMP, DNS, RADIUS
- Linux System Administration (Red Hat and derivatives)
- PC/Laptop Maintenance
- Printserver / Fileserver Maintenance
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration Active Directory, File Shares
- Data Storage/Backup Management/SAN
- Virtualised Environments Administration
- 3+ years’ experience on Linux environments
- Ability to troubleshoot ISP issues
- Understanding of SIP Protocol
- Google Apps for Business
- Knowledge of ISO27001
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cover for the employee
- Pension – Generous pension plan that increases with age
- Life Assurance cover
- Annual Leave – 22 days leave increase to 23 after a year , 24 after 2 years.
- Bike to work Scheme and Tax Saver Ticket
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks and regular staff competitions
- Extras: Complimentary fresh fruit, monthly pizza & cake day, an active running club and quarterly health talks.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply