An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join a well – known technology company offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Job Summary and Purpose
- Manage the Accounts Payable team and coordinate the operations and workloads of the AP function.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet monthly deadlines.
- Ensure that staff are trained and given adequate support and assistance.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Deal with queries from customers and suppliers.
- Develop and implement ways to improve the AP function which make a positive contribution to the business.
- Cash flow management acting as the key point of contact for the finance team.
- Assisting with projects to streamline the AP process and implement better controls and processes.
- Monitor and review refunds and cancellations.
- Dealing with audit queries.
- 5 years working in finance with 2+ years working in an AP Manager position
Highly motivated and deadline driven with the ability to work in fast – paced environments
Experience of implementing /improving controls
Proficient in excel
An effective coach and mentor