Primary Location-Europe-IE-Dublin-Dublin Airport (DUB)
Unposting Date-Feb 26, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
An opportunity has arisen in the Trucking department for the role of Admin/Operations Assistant . This is a Part time permanent position with a 6 month probationary period. Successful candidates will be required to work 20 hours per week. Flexibility is required. Initial Hours will be 0730-1430hrs on a Monday and a Wednesday and 1200hrs to 1800hrs on a Friday.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Scanning of import truck manifests/mawbs/consols to various DEST Sheds in Dub/SNN/ORK/BFS.
- Assist operations Staff with inputting of Export Shipments into STS Trucking System.
- Assist operations Staff with Accounts Billing pack and scanning them across to head office in Runcorn.
- Taking Phone calls from our Client Base and assisting customers with any queries they may have tracking import/export deliveries.
- Dealing with any accounts queries from customers.
- Assist with filing of storage / personnel/ Training /HR records,
- Liase with Main Cargo Office to ensure any import/Export Trucks are dealt with in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Experience in a busyImport/Export Environment
- You must have some experience of Microsoft Excel/Office
- You must Be available to work a variable shift pattern, including early mornings, nights, weekends and Public Holidays.
- An ability to work as part of a busy Small team and Under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven Customer Service skills/ record
- Basic knowledge of Customs procedures in relation to TADS/MRNS
- 5 year Background check Will Be carried out as part of your application for Airport ID from DAA.
- We Will provide in house training for various skills required to carry out your normal Day to Day duties.
- Communication - You will possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Work Permit - You must have permission to work in the country for which you have applied
Please note: You will be required to be on call outside of hours when off shift and will be provided with company issued phone to deal with these calls.
The above requirements are by no means exhaustive and may be added to or changed as deemed necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Permanent - Part Time