Are you passionate about Food and Beverage?
Our client is searching for a Food & Beverage Coordinator to assist in the Food and Beverage Management team in the daily operations of the department.
This is a great opportunity to work in a busy Food & Beverage department at an administration level and gain valuable knowledge to develop your career in Food & Beverage.
- To have strong product knowledge of all areas of the hotel.
- To assist the Food & Beverage Managerial team in the day to day running of the department.
- To conduct appraisal reviews with the Head of Department
- To attend the department daily briefings
- To attend monthly departmental meetings and management meetings when required
- To provide a channel for communication within the hotel to effectively deal with all telephone and email enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- To manage and organise all bookings and create function sheets as required
- To liaise with the events team for all booking enquiries
- Conducting show arounds and site inspections with prospective clients regarding private hire or for general enquiries for first time visitors, or manage guest lists for private events.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about Food & Beverage and who can support the F&B management team in all admin aspects. The successful candidate will also support the department at an operational level when is required.
For more information please contact email@example.com