An interesting opportunity has come up with a progressive and personable Dublin city centre law firm that specialises in litigation. Tracey Solicitors are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Legal Secretary with a minimum of 5 years' personal injury litigation.
- Supporting fee earners in managing caseloads;
- Management and scheduling of daily calendar appointments;
- Management of daily tasks for e.g. opening new files, digital dictation, review of daily diary reminders on files;
- Handling and dealing with incoming calls from clients, solicitors, medical attendants, insurance companies etc.;
- Preparing briefs for hearing, engrossing pleadings;
- Liaising with barristers/witnesses etc. re hearing dates;
- Scheduling settlement/consultation meetings on cases.
- Strong communications skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Team player who can work on own initiative;
- Attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines;
- Strong typing skills ideally 60wpm and high accuracy;
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills;
- Case management knowledge essential.
Interested candidates should send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org